On-site training services
Training services provided include: Instructor Train the Trainer on using the NIMS City Kit, All NIMS-related ICS courses — ICS 100-200-300-400 series programs, Highway Safety and Traffic Incident Management seminars, Disaster and MCI tabletop training, Law Enforcement exercises, Command Post drills, Community & Hospital Command and control exercises, Hospital ICS introduction and Hospital Command Center (HCC) training and coaching programs for Chief Executives, and other programs and projects related to emergency services.
The training programs are available for onsite delivery on your time schedule and at your convenience.
For further information on training programs, contact Tom Schwartz at email@example.com or call (757) 302-0399.
- NIMS-IS700 group training
- ICS 100 & 200, LE, PW, EMS, Fire, General
- ICS 300 & 400 and 402 (CEO) NEW!
- ICS for EMS and Mass Casualty Incident Management
- Traffic Incident Management & Safety
- Response to WMD incident/Unified Command
- Fire Ground operations
- Verified Occupant Rescue procedures/tactical operations NEW!
- Law Enforcement operations NEW!
- Hostage situations
- Tactical Dispatching
- SWAT functions within Operations Section/NIMS compliance aspects
- Leadership - Mentor and Coaching NEW!
- Instructor Train the the Trainer — NIMS City Tabletop Exercise
- Hospital — ICS — Emergency Management Planning and exercises NEW!
- NFA/EMI 300 and 400 series training program — Public Safety, Hospital and Business Sector Training
- ICS 300: with read ahead material
- ICS 400: with read ahead material
- ICS 402/ Executive Officials/ overview for Hospital personnel — Hospital ICS introduction